Monday 25 November 2019

Can you believe it?

My last post on this blog was January 2019. That was almost a year ago. Almost. It’s November now and I finally has some time and mood to write in.

What a busy year!

I have a new plan. Lately i found myself Having too much time to overthink, leading me to some mild insomnia. Yeah by mild insomnia, I mean waking up at 6.00am on a weekend just to think, and never be able to fall back asleep again. Because of heavy thoughts, it’s annoying.

Also, everytime I walk around the office, attending meetings, I realized how far I’ve come career-wise and yet here I am, still at the same spot. Oh well. That’s life in a nutshell for almost everyone, I guess. So I decided to write again. Let’s see how “again” lasts, by the way. I have a plan to make an official blog, for me to record my work stuff, as well as keep this one around. And maybe re-organize ALL my blogs. Is this a journal? Is this a blog??? DECIDE, bish!

So I’m taking out my (also long forgotten) planner, ipad and colourful pens, and let’s begin. Crap. Friend just called. Going for pre-lunch now.




No comments:

Post a Comment